


Jackson Landry Hague
Jack was born in the wee hours on February 6. He is 9 lbs, 7 oz (yeah, I know), and 21 1/4 inches long. Oh yeah, and his head is 15 inches around! It’s a Hague baby, through and through.
He is named after my (Jason’s) grandpa, Jackson Todd. The name is also a tribute to C.S. Lewis (who was called Jack his whole life) and CTU agent Jack Bauer.
“Landry” is for the late Dallas Cowboys coach Tom Landry—a man worth emulating.
It was an amazingly difficult labor, but they pulled through. Thank you for your prayers.
We’ll update this site frequently, so keep checking for more pics of the man-child.
7 comments:
That's a Hague baby if I've ever seen one—and I've seen more than my fair share! In fact, I would entitle that picture of him by himself, "Essence of Todd."
I stick to my original position that you should have named him "Hines Roethlisberger Hague," but what can you do?
Man, Andrew's not joking. This kid is baby Todd. Crazy.
Congratulations. Jacks rule!
Good lookin' kid I must say. He does look a little gassy though. You might want to hold off on the double shot of espresso for a couple of more weeks.
I agree with the Allen and former Allen lady. That baby looks enough like Todd that it raises the natural question. Are Todd and Jason really the same person? I open the floor for debate.
Thought I'd chime in and agree with all the sentiments. I would also like to point out that Jenna looks exceedingly cute in that Tri-J picture.
Man, now that you're the father of 3 children (count em), I almost feel bad for wanting you dead. Almost.
But on a less serious note, congratulations to you both.
WAHOO! Congratulations you guys! Alex has been waiting to set up a play date! ;) Can you believe that when Baby DuMont comes we'll be outnumbered? We miss you and wish we could be there!
Todd = Jason? Well, I've known them both for about twelve years now and, come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen them in the same room together.
This is an intriguing development.
Post a Comment