
Merry Christmas, everybody!
That's Jenna on the left and Emily on the right, in case you were wondering.
Our boy is hidden by emily. He's due on Feb 9, but we think he'll come early. We haven't picked out a name yet. Since I'm a Bible teacher, I always take suggestions on names from my class. So far I've vetoed Methuselah and Mephibosheth. If you've got any suggestions, email me or leave a comment (you don't have to create your own profile to do that, by the way. you can leave comments anonymously).
Anyway, we're staying home for Christmas this year. That will be nice, since we've travelled alot lately. It'll be relaxing to sit around our house in the warmth (it does get a bit chilly in Texas, despite what you've heard). That reminds me, I'll upload some pictures of the house soon. It's a nice place.
Hope you folks have a great Christmas!
1 comment:
Jason, your blogg is great! I cant wait to see your updates here... the girls are so beautifull and say to Sara I say Hello. Miss yall!!!
Post a Comment